Explore a wealth of new rules options for both players and Dungeon Masters in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
The beholder Xanathar—Waterdeep’s most infamous crime lord—is known to hoard information on friend and foe alike. The beholder catalogs lore about adventurers and ponders methods to thwart them. Its twisted mind imagines that it can eventually record everything!
Xanathar's Guide to Everything is the first major expansion for fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons, offering new rules and story options:
- Over twenty-five new subclasses for the character classes in the Player’s Handbook, including the Cavalier for the fighter, the Circle of Dreams for the druid, the Horizon Walker for the ranger, the Inquisitive for the rogue, and many more.
- Dozens of new spells, a collection of racial feats, and a system to give your character a randomized backstory.
- A variety of tools that provide Dungeon Masters fresh ways to use traps, magic items, downtime activities, and more—all designed to enhance a D&D campaign and push it in new directions.
Amid all this expansion material, Xanathar offers bizarre observations about whatever its eyestalks happen to glimpse. Pray they don’t come to rest on you.
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
- ISBN: 9780786966110
- Release Date: 21 November, 2017
- Dimension: 8.53 x 0.57 x 11.11 inches
- Pages: 192 pages
- Reading Age: 14 years and up
- Language: English
- Format: Hardcover
You are looking to build your own dice set but we are out or low stock on specific dice?
If you are willing to wait few weeks for resupply, tell us what dice you want with the appropriate quantity by filling the form below, and we will send you an invoice by email.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Leave a photo review and get a 10% off discount.