A good GM deserves a journal worthy of the tales they spin. Whether creating a magnum opus for a years-long campaign, or setting the scene for a series of smaller adventures, our Game Master Journal has you covered.
This Dungeons and Dragons Game Master Journal is the perfect companion for the big-picture world-building that so many GMs strive for. Whether using official sourcebooks or homebrewing your own lands for your party to explore, the Game Master Journal is a book no GM should be without.
Inside each Game Master Journal you’ll find empty charts, tables, hex grids, and spaces for logging the following campaign information:
- Campaign Name / Players
- House Rules
- World Overview / Principles
- Core Assumptions / Genres
- Major Pantheon / Minor Pantheon
- Maps Kingdoms / Settlements / Locations
- Key NPCs / Secondary NPCs
- Player Characters
- Major Factions / Minor Factions
- Key Monsters
- Key Magic Items
- Downtime Activities Underway
- Milestone / XP Awards
- Random Tables
- Each Game Master Journal (2 per pack) is designed for a single campaign.
- Proudly printed and bound by the good people of Active Graphics, Cicero, Ill., and Able Printing Services, Berwyn, Ill.
- Cover: French Pop-Tone 100#C “Wild Cherry” (Character Journals) or "Grape Jelly" (Game Master Journals) with a brute force application of “Hell Hound Black” soy-based Saphira inks.
- Innards: Domtar Lynx Opaque Smooth 70#T “White” with a fine application of “Adventuring Bindle Light Brown” ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Komori Lithrone S40 40" 6-color offset printing press.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher.
- Corners rounded to a 1/2" (12.7mm) radius on a Thompson Platen Press by Intra-Cut Diecutting, Chicago, Ill.
- Dimensions are 4-3/4" × 7-1/2" (121mm × 191mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927).
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Special thanks to Will the Wondrous, Eric the Esteemed, Nate the Notorious, Ben the Benevolent, and Wally the Witty for their contributions to these Gaming Journals.
* These are not plain paper note books, they are specifically formatted with empty charts and tables for 5E fantasy roleplaying.
Field Notes 5e Gaming Journals are designed for use with the fifth edition of Dungeons and Dragons as permitted under the Open Game License version 1.0a.
Dungeons and Dragons and all related trademarks are the property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. (WOTC). Field Notes Brand is not affiliated with nor licensed by WOTC.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Leave a photo review and get a 10% off discount.