Pathfinder Hell's Rebels Dice Set
Mutineer's dice – these two words are the best description of our product. This set is dedicated to Paizo's Inc. Pathfinder Adventure Path Hell's Rebels and for Q-Workshop it is the opportunity to make the first-time dice for the strictly unblemished heroes. You will play the Good Guy, the "White hat" protagonist, that never surrender, never give up, and fight for the freedom. We made noble blue dice with white painting in deeply-carved ornaments, that like pure soul can survive nearly everything. On the highest face, we engraved the Silver Raven, the sigil of the secret do-gooder's organization from the evil city of Kintargo. There are more ravens on this dice, small, smaller and just tiny because true revolutions need symbols. Each of these 7 revolutionary dice bears designs suggestive of noble inspirations and true liberty! The frames of ciphers are designed with the inspirations from Italian Renaissance, because this campaign is strictly urban, so our dice represents the referring to the times of Il Magnifico. This set is indisputably Magnificent.
The Glorious Times of the Rebellion
There was rebellion in the city of Kintargo. Brave men and women have fight not only with the evil government but with one of the real Devil himself. The story begins with:
- ...the first peaceful protest, that was only the omen of impending war and time when ancient Silver Ravens will be gathered again – In Hell's Bright Shadow;
- Then the Silver Ravens have been reborn, but it was the only first step on the rebellious path. Even the dark magic doesn't stop the turn of tides – Turn of the Torrent;
- The Evil doesn’t sleep but has organized the Grand Ball – The Ruby Masquerade with Death and the heartless people – Dance of the Damned;
- After the Ball, music doesn't stop and all Kintargo sounded with the silver tunes and melody of the swords covered in blood – The Song of Silver;
- The Orchestra was still playing, the players still were fighting, but legal issues suddenly could give us small victory – The Kintargo Contract;
- The Grand Finale was played in the Hell, where heroes must kill Evil once more, with feeling and determination – Breaking the Bones of Hell.
- Martial: Plastic
- Dice color: Blue
- Painting color: White
- Number of pieces: 7
- weight: 45 gr
- Dimensions: 16×16×16 mm (0.63×0.63×0.63 in)
- Origin: Poland
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Leave a photo review and get a 10% off discount.