Pathfinder Mummy's Mask Dice Set
There is no fantasy role-playing game without Ancient Egypt. The ancient tombs, mummies, secrets hidden in sands and fabulous treasures are simply inscribed in this genre of games. Pathfinder, published by Paizo Inc. must also have its "Egypt" and a campaign using all the above-mentioned themes. All this and more you will find in the Adventure Path: Mummy Mask. We in Q-Workshop designed dice for the Mummy Mask and we are proud of our set with scarabs on the highest sides. The color of the dice had to be sand, and the deeply carved numbers and decorations, of course, were painted with blue paint, the color of the beloved lapis lazuli. It's a jewel among our sets. We don’t offer anyone to take them to the grave like the ancient Egyptians, but the design and quality destine them to be a gift for all mummies. Nobody will be ashamed of them by playing any game on the Barge of the Sun flowing into the Land of the Dead. They are also packed in such a tasteful box that they are easily confused with the original cartonnage box worthy of users of the pyramids. It's our Egyptian dice and we recommend it to everyone.
How to become rich? (Ancient Egyptian edition)
In Q-Workshop, when promoting dice, we always try to add some educational value, and some things have not changed since the time of the Pharaohs. So how to become rich (in pleasant experiences from role-playing games)?
- Use beautiful dice (e.g. Pathfinder Mummy's Mask Dice Set);
- Do not be ashamed of robbing graves, especially if you have a license – The Half-Dead City;
- Do not join the cultists, however well-known or pretty named they might be – Empty Graves;
- If you don’t know where the pharaoh's grave is, it's good to find the tomb of the architect who built it – Shifting Sands;
- You should face the fact, that there are undergrounds with treasures under the sphinx. Only this truth is hidden from the public – Secrets of the Sphinx;
- When the pyramid is flying over your head, you must not think about it, but you should be ready to fight – The Slave Trenches of Hakotep;
- The pharaoh's soul is like a puzzle. Whoever gather them all will win the treasure - Pyramid of the Sky Pharaoh.
- Martial: Plastic
- Dice color: Beige
- Painting color: Blue
- Number of pieces: 7
- weight: 45 gr
- Dimensions: 16×16×16 mm (0.63×0.63×0.63 in)
- Origin: Poland
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Leave a photo review and get a 10% off discount.