Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Dice Set
The dice for Pathfinder Adventure Path: Wrath of Righteous, produced by Q-Workshop and licensed by Paizo Inc. are an example of a great challenge for our designers. The plot of Wrath of Righteous is, in fact, the epic war against demons, led by the last righteous. No compromise, no saving on monsters—just a giant Ultimate Battle, To Save the World. The worst monsters of the bestiary will be used by the Game Master. Our dice, made of the best material, had to acquire a demonic character. We chose classic black as the main color, and deeply engraved ornaments decorated with blood-red paint. The digits on the polyhedral, fine "shields" are very readable and certainly won’t be wiped out due to use. This is our most "sinister" set of dice and we must admit that it stands out from the other Pathfinder sets. They are real tools to fight on the path of adventures. We recommend these dice to all bloodthirsty epic climates and clashes with demons. They will definitely work. We wish successful monsters hunt for all Crusaders of Light!
Six steps of the epic ladder
Our dice are great to help you play, but it is up to your character if they can become commemorated in the myths of Golarion. Roll the dice and see what you need to survive to complete the task:
- The earth must shake and divide like the sea, but our heroes can't be afraid! - The Worldwound Incursion;
- They should find a symbol, something that will unite people under their command so that they would have an army to fight demons—Sword of Valor;
- They can’t surrender to anyone, even the mighty Templars, or traitors, or great worms or golden-tongued succubi—Demon's Heresy;
- Even if the path led the team to the Abyss, you can not stray from it, because then the world will be doomed—The Midnight Isles;
- Each labyrinth has a way out and in each one, you can find a place where a man becomes a demon, or demons come out of him—Herald of the Ivory Labyrinth;
- Sometimes the seal on the wound of the world must be sealed with the hero’s own blood or with his life. This is the fate of the heroes—City of Locusts.
- Martial: Plastic
- Dice color: Black
- Painting color: Red
- Number of pieces: 7
- weight: 45 gr
- Dimensions: 16×16×16 mm (0.63×0.63×0.63 in)
- Origin: Poland
You are looking to build your own dice set but we are out or low stock on specific dice?
If you are willing to wait few weeks for resupply, tell us what dice you want with the appropriate quantity by filling the form below, and we will send you an invoice by email.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Leave a photo review and get a 10% off discount.